Key topics of the forum
- Energy policy of the EU, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Implementation of the new EU energy package on national level
- Changing policies of national regulatory offices
- Alternative strategies and business models of energy companies
- Development of data networks and the role of energy players and new market entrants
- Energy services
- Smart Cities
International Energy Forum is traditionally one of the most important meetings of regulators and business leaders in Central and Eastern Europe, which is regularly attended by more than 150 participants from energy experts, management of leading utility companies and representatives of European and national regulatory authorities.
Guarantee of the professional program
Arthur D. Little, the world’s first management consultancy, employs 1000 staff members in over 20 countries. The Global Energy and Utility Practice works for the leading energy companies worldwide. The company specializes in strategy, regulation, performance improvement for energy assets, risk management, increasing the value of Customer portfolios and new business models. It’s linking strategy, innovation and technology to solve the clients’ most complex business issues, delivering sustainable solutions.
Under the auspices of