- Priorities of the new government of the Czech Republic in the energy sector
- Status update on the "Winter Package" of the EU and possible impact on national markets
- Current energy trends and their impact on the Central European market
- Responses and priorities of national regulators in addressing changes in the EU energy market
- Changing needs and roles of customers in the energy market
- Current challenges and strategic agenda of operators of (energy) infrastructure
The International Energy Forum is traditionally one of the most important gatherings of regulators and business representatives from Central and Eastern Europe, which is regularly attended by more than 150 participants, including energy experts, representatives from the management of leading utility companies and European and national regulatory authorities.
Photogallery, press releases and presentations of speakers from past years are prepared for you in the menu „Past events“.
Guarantee of the professional program
Arthur D. Little, the world’s first management consultancy, employs 1000 staff members in over 20 countries. The Global Energy and Utility Practice works for the leading energy companies worldwide. The company specializes in strategy, regulation, performance improvement for energy assets, risk management, increasing the value of Customer portfolios and new business models. It’s linking strategy, innovation and technology to solve the clients’ most complex business issues, delivering sustainable solutions.
More information here.
Under the auspices of